Saturday, December 1, 2012

Handmade Holiday Ornaments

  December 1st! Handmade Holiday! That's the theme for December over at The Stampsmith Challenge
 We're looking for altered items, mini-albums, decorations, ornaments, cards, tags, anything to do with the holidays! I did 3 vintage tree ornaments. Great fun making these! I might have to make more! Below are the ornaments individually; front and back:

   






  Hope you can join us for this challenge! Would love to see what you come up with. Remember, you must use at least one Stampsmith stamp. You could win some rubber!

Dies used: 
 - Framelits Fancy Tags
 - Spellbinders Fancy Tags One
 - Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Small
 - Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish

I found the paper star in my stash. It had a hole in it, the shape of a star. I traced it onto white cs, so I can use it again. The things you find in drawers, eh?!

I'm entering these vintage ornaments in:
1. Fashionable Stamping Challenge #36: To Die For
2. Craftymess 23rd Challenge: Vintage Christmas
3. Live & Love Crafts Challenge #6: Anything But A Card





Very excited! I was a winner at the 
Craftymess Vintage Christmas Challenge!




... and was selected to be on the Catwalk at 




  i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


16 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Wow - these are really beautiful Debbie. Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x

lynne said...

A wonderful collection Debbie.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Debbie! I am so sad right now that there is nothing in Fort McMurray for scrapbooking. I will have to remember these for next year so I can attempt to duplicate them. So beautiful!

Grace

Margie said...

These are really lovely Debbie and what great keepsakes to bring out year after year. My favourite is the middle one with the bells but they are all gorgeous.

Sandy Ang said...

how totally charming !

Janet Zeppa said...

Oh these are so pretty Debbie!

butterfly said...

Stunning creations!
Alison x

Sandie said...

I've fallen in love with your gorgeous tags...each one is just delightful, fabulous images,deliciously vintage.

Thank you for taking part in our challenge over at Craftymess.

Sandie x

Rita said...

My favourite era Debbie. I have never seen anything so beautiful. Those stamps need to go on my wish list. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Elin said...

Oh how I wish I had these lovely ornaments to put on my three! They are realy gorgeous Debbie. Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Live and Love Crafts :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

All of these creations are wonderful, great Christmas feeling. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous, thanks for joining us in the challenge on FSC this time!
xxx Ellie xxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Such delicate, beautifully vintage ornaments - I love them :)>.

Thank you for joining our To Die For challenge at FSC! xx

Winton Rose Paper Creations said...

Stunning ornaments!!! Thankyou so much for sharing.

Rosie said...

A very beautiful collection of ornaments.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

SusanLotus said...

Gorgeous creations! Love them.

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...