Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Be Yourself Art Journal Page #2
Well I finally got page 2 of my art journal done! This was fun! I used acrylic paints on the background this time. The background on my first journal page, which you can see HERE, was done with Dylusions Ink Sprays. I like both. They have different looks.
Stamps I used and paper pieced:
- Th/Stampers Anonymous Winged Things 1 & 2 (girl and boy).
- Flowers are from the Autumn Leaves Doodle Bloom set
- Pennant stamp (girl is sitting on is from the Crafty Secrets ClearStamps Artsy Banners set ; stamped on music paper then cut out
- Sentiment is from the Stampavie Suzi Blu set, A Creative Life
- Large star is designed by Jo Capper-Sandon and is available at Stampotique
- rub-ons, stencils tissue tape, Glimmer Mists, TH circle fragment (over the flower, which you can't see really from the photo), drywall tape, crepe paper, Distress Stain Picket Fence.
- the butterfly is cut from the TH Tissue Roll. The heart was cut out free hand.
Entering this art journal page in:
Hope you are having a creative week! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two! Muchly appreciated!
i made it myself!
at 5:58 PM