Sunday, November 24, 2013

Looks Like Tom Selleck?


  Don't you think? Every time I look at this stamp I think of Magnum! He is of course from the Tim Holtz stamp set called "Time Travelers"
  Made this for my father-in-law's birthday. He turned 91! Happy Birthday Rod! Love how this turned out. Very manly man, and who doesn't like Tom Selleck?!
  Background is Tim Holtz Texture Fade called "Collage". Inked it up with Distress Inks, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Gathered Twigs and Black Soot around the edges. Letters and background paper is TH also. 
  Sentiment is a stamp I bought at a scrapbooking yard sale at The Cutting Garden, a local paper craft store. The chain stamp is from an Inkadinkado stamp set called, "Gadgets".
  I paper pieced him and used some different shades of brown pencils to highlight here and there. I also glued him onto Grungeboard and cut him out again. He pops out, although you can't really tell by the photo.


Inside. Sentiment is from the Hero Arts "Birthday Messages" stamp set.

  Monday again! Hope everyone is getting their Christmas shopping done, and cards made! Yikes! 4 weeks today is Christmas Eve!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two!

i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


3 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

You are right it does look like Magnum...lol!!
Happy Birthday to your FIL!

Lisa H said...

I've always liked Tom Selleck, lol. Great card! I'm sure your FIL will love it. =)

butterfly said...

Now that you mention it...

Cracking card - I love that embossed panel, and fabulous colouring on Tom! I'm sure this will go down a treat. 91? Wow - happy birthday to Rod!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...