Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tiny Birthday Wishes

 This is a tiny tag card I made for Shannon's birthday. Shannon is Mike's cousin. I took a Prima tag which is 9 1/2 " x 4 1/2 " and folded it in half.
 The stamps used are Tim Holtz Blueprints birthday set, which I paper pieced. the banners are from a set of stamps I bought at a yard sale. Papers used are from Prima's Delight 6x6 paper pad set. Loved making this! 
This inside of the card.
The left side, inside the card. I used some TH Tissue Tape down the fold.
  The right side, inside the card. This sentiment stamp is from an old Hero Arts birthday set, which I stamped on a TH ticket.


And of course, the back.

Entering this in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

5 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

So clever to make a card from a tag!!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! And how creative to fold a tag in half as the card base - WOW! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

What a super cute tag!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debbie :-) I agree with Lisa ,,, so very creative of you to use a tag as a card base ,, the images and details are all fabulous ! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

butterfly said...

What an absolute delight of a card - it's completely adorable. I love the subtly pretty colour palette...

Had a crazy work week on the back of the house move, so now looking forward to some catching up (crafting and sleeping) over the next few days.
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...