Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

 Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! Posting some cards I made. I didn't make as many as I wanted to. I just couldn't get into making them this year; lost my mojo! This jolly Santa card I made for Mike's dad, Rod.

Here are some more:














 I made this card for Mike. We were in Brugges Belgium in August and I found this winter scene of a photo we took when we were there and made a card for him.







 I made this guy in an altered bottle class. Love it! So much fun! I now look at bottles in a totally different way! Endless possibilities!


  I made some Peppermint Sugar Body Scrub as gifts. 


 Thank you for stopping by and leaving a word or two! I appreciate every visit and every word!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

craftingcottage said...

Debbie! Merry Christmas to you! As usual your cards are absolutely Beautiful! I hope you are having a fantastic Christmas and Tony and I wish you all the very best in the new year! Looking forward to having some more crafty fun with you in 2014!

Susan Salyer said...

Merry Christmas. Your cards are stunning. absolutely gorgeous.
susan s

PetraB said...

Hope you had a joyful Christmas time with family and friends. These are lovely cards. Thank you for sharing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...