Sunday, June 1, 2014

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Happy Birthday Mike!

  Love, Love, Love this stamp set! It's called "Paperboy" and it's from Artistic Outpost. I bought it through my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden
  I made this card for Mike's birthday, which is today! I thought this would be a perfect stamp set, as I work in the library at The Chronicle Herald, Nova Scotia's newspaper, and still a family owned newspaper!


 The die cuts used are "Mini Cabinet Card" and "Vintage Cabinet Card", both by Sizzix/Tim Holtz. Love them! The pen nib is from a box of nibs from the '40s (original box!), that I found at a yard sale. Great find! 



I used a lot of foam pop-ups on this card! Love the 3d look!
 I got the newspaper headline from this site: Newspaper Headline Generator. Cool, eh?! The sentiment stamp is from Stampendous!, which I stamped on vellum and also wrote my own little thing on vellum.
 All paper used is from KaiserCraft "Base Coat". I used the brick sheets. I ran them through the Cuttlebug with EF "Bricks", to give it a texture. Added some tissue tape.

 This is the fabulous Paperboy stamp set, by Artistic Outpost. As you can see, I didtn't use all the stamps for this card. 



Entering this card in:


 We test drove out new bikes today! What a beautiful day for a bike ride! We did a small trail at one of the local parks, called Shubie Park. Looking forward to some more bike rides!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a fabulous weekend and the weather was perfect!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

3 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

You sure do rock the vintage Debbie!!

Doreen said...

Love your fab card,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Hi Debbie! I just saw your card and had to come to tell you how much I love your design! It's fantastic! It had won you a new follower ;) have a great weekend! Ingrid x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...