Saturday, June 28, 2014

I Like My Shabby Little Bike

"What a wonderful delightful extraordinary day"

  I know. There's yellow on my card. Not a big fan of yellow. It has to be the right shade. I like the yellow-orange-red shade, leaning towards gold.
  We just bought bikes, and now I'm looking at dies, punches and stamps of bicycles; more on the vintage, shabby side.
  This is a great wood mounted rubber stamp from Inkadinkado. All paper used is from 2 6x6 pads, MME Lost & Found - Antique, and Glitz Sunshine in My Soul. The flower is from Michaels $1.50 bin, sentiment is from the MME set, and MS eyelet punch at the bottom. Tinted some seam binding with DI Scattered Straw and added chalk to the flowers in the basket.

The inside. Sentiment stamp from Michaels $1.50 bin.

Entering this card in:

  Beautiful day today! BBQ for sure for supper tonight! Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Debbie!!!
Lisa

butterfly said...

Like you, I'm wary of yellow, but this is such a lovely gentle primrose shade... and the bicycle is an enchanting image. Lovely card!
Alison x

Janet Zeppa said...

Very sweet!! Love the bicycle and the little yellow bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...