Friday, June 27, 2014

Sunshine Wishes

 Don't you just love her boots?! This is a stamp I bought at my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden a while ago and have been anxious to ink her up. 
  I paper pieced her. My fav technique! Her name is Madison and she is from Stamping Bella, a Canadian stamp company!
 All paper is from MME Follow Your Heart 6x6 pad. The brad is also from this MME set. Sentiment is from ClearArtStamps Bathing Beauties set.
  I used some tulle to tuck under her dress and punched out some hearts with a MS punch. Added some pink chalk to her cheeks, and Chocolate Atyou Spica glitter to her dress.
  The inside. The sentiment, an Irish Proverb, is from the Whimsy Stamp set, Birthday Greetings, which I also got from Kim at The Cutting Garden. Great birthday set!

Entering her in:
Craft For the Craic: June Challenge #5 Something Summery or with Flowers

  Last day of vacation and feeling very lazy! Hope you are having a terrific week, and a very long weekend coming up for some, as Canada Day is Tuesday!


  Thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

She's adorable Deb!! Love how you added the tulle!

Sylvie Sims said...

What a fabulous card, I love it. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

Ger said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper piecing and the added tulle! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...