Thursday, July 3, 2014

Another Gorjuss Birthday Card

 A birthday card I made for a crafty friend, Cathy. I have 4 Gorjuss Girls stamp sets, but I seemed to be stuck on this one! Love them all! Must get the other ones inked up!
 I paper pieced her and all the paper used on this card is from Webster's Pages, Petite Papers Collection Triple Pack set which includes the following 6x6 double sided papers from "Spring Market", "Yacht Club" & "Country Estate". I picked this up at a scrapbook yard sale at my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden What a steal for 2 bucks! Seam binding tinted with DI inks to match. MS butterfly punch
  The inside. This fabulous sentiment stamp is from the Whimsy Stamps set, "Birthday Greetings". Don't you just love the little cake?! Also got this set from The Cutting Garden.
The back. This is another stamp from the Whimsy Stamps set.

 Hope you are having a great week! The weekend is fast approaching. Here in Nova Scotia we are going to be getting some nasty weather! Hurricane Arthur may be a factor in our weekend weather! Better batten down the hatches!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Deb she is so cute!! Love the Websters papers!

Heather Jacob said...

these are just gorgeous . love the way you use color , fabulous art x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...