Sunday, May 21, 2017

Be Prepared...


  Today we're off to a birthday party for a special person. Mike's cousin, Donald, is celebrating his 80th birthday today! 
  
  He is well liked and respected in his community. A long time boy scout leader and teacher. The event is being held in the community legion.

  My stash was lacking any type of boy scout, teacher stamps, or dies. I found this image and the Canadian Boy Scout book image, on the web. 

  The paper is from TH Dapper collection. I used postage stamp paper as the background, as he also collected postage stamps. 

  Words are TH Typeset Decorative Edge die. A metal button, drywall tape and a pen nib stamped image to compete the front. 


  The inside. Used ruler paper and lined paper with notebook punch, to represent his many years as a teacher. The words I printed off and cut out.

  The back. TH paper to also represent his career as a teacher.

  First card made in my new craft room. Still fine tuning!

  Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...