Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tiny houses, boys and dogs


  Second day of vacation. Didn't plan anything for today, as I had a lengthy dentist appointment and Mike had a hair appointment. So, day 2 in my craft room!

  Bought the Tim Holtz Tiny Houses die. Really enjoyed making these! Love these Tim Holtz Paper Dolls too!

More photos:






Entering this project in:
Simon Says: Masculine - Monday Challenge

Off to the golf course tomorrow! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself
debbie
^..^



3 comments:

Team Clark said...

Oh my gosh Debbie! I was just wishing I had this die on my way in this morning and now I see this fabulous little set you've whipped out! You are going to make me blow my budget this week for sure. What amazing little houses with the perfect vintage images. Love! Hugs, Autumn

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fantastic creation! The vintage effect is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

butterfly said...

I've been having a scroll to catch up - loving all the colourful tags and cards with the quirky, kooky stamps, but this is where I just had to stop off for a quick sigh of pleasure! I'm in love with the Tiny Houses too... and I love what you've done with them here... great use of the papers and the paper dolls - delightful!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...