Sunday, August 6, 2017

Fearless House Cat


   Had fun using the Tim Holtz Display Hanger. I only have one more of the Hipster stamps left to get inky.

  I used coloured pencils and Gamsol. Used colours that were similar to my Abby Cat, who is an Abyssinian.

  All paper used is from TH Dapper set. 

More photos:





  Forgot to tint eyes green! Here is a photo with eyes tinted green with chalk.


Entering this in:

  We are into a long weekend here, Natal Day. Mike and I have next week off! Woo Hoo! Hope to get back into my Junk Journal. Waiting for some stuff from Amazon for it.


  Thanks for stopping by and get inky!


i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


2 comments:

Inky Kitty said...

Great card, love the layers and the stamp. Thank you for joining in the challenge on The Artistic Stampers blog.

butterfly said...

I haven't really jumped on the Hipster bandwagon, but this is one of my favourite things I've seen with them. Love the neutral colours and composition, the fab metallic buttons, and the wooden ruler panel for the word is a fantastic touch.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...